Things Watched and Listened: October 2017
November 2, 2017
A couple of podcasts and series that I watched during the last month
There are a lot of things going on and I usually don’t have much time to watch TV-series’ at all anymore. I gave up on Walking Dead a while ago and am so far behind on Game Of Thrones that I’m sure the last book will be published long before I manage to watch the second season for starters.
By pure chance though I found some great and occasional, strange things (shitty pun I know) and some time to watch and listen them too during the last month. It did cost me a couple hours of sleep though but I managed. Hey, one can’t have everything.
As a bonus I also found some nice podcasts, which are much easier to listen to for me. Usually on the way to work.
- Dirk Gently’s Hollistic Detective Agency I had the book in my books-that-I-downloaded-the-sample-yet-never-came-around-to-read-list and was happily surprised when I read on Tor.com that there is a series on Netflix. This is fun and as quirky as one would expect from Douglas Adams
- Star Trek Discovery This was all over the place, so there’s no surprise that series is fun and exciting. Looking forward to the rest of the season.
- Stranger Things Season 2 Season 1 was one of the best series that I have seen in a long time and the second season doesn’t disappoint. But then again, you already know that.
- Steal The Stars: I just finished with this show the other day. This is very good audiodrama. But don’t only take my word for it. Here’s a post on Tor.com telling you more.
- Deadly Manners This is as old-timey-radio-mystery as it gets featuring the voice of LeVar Burton
- Spooked Spooky stories. Seriously, there’s not much that can go wrong here.
I have no idea what I might want to watch next, but at least Star Trek is still going on. And of course there is still Game Of Thrones…