Since finishing the The Complete Sherlock Holmes I have read a few more books, but, aside the Herbie Hancock autobiography didn’t came around to quickly post a note to the blog. This is unacceptable of course.
Anyway, here is now the list, because you need to know:
- John Scalzi: Redshirts
- Herbie Hancock: Possibilities
- John Scalzi: The Android’s Dream
- The X-Files: Cold Cases (technically this is not really a book, it’s an audio-drama in fact, and features both David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson and it is a hell of a fun and I will definitely get the follow-up as well)
Currently I’m listening (I still can call it reading):
- N.K. Jemisin: The Fifth Season
In my cue currently are:
- Michael McDowell: Blackwater – The Complete Saga
- Neal Stephenson: The Diamond Age
- John Scalzi: Agent to the Stars
- Neil Gaiman: Neverwhere
- Ted Gioia: The History of Jazz
- Craig Alanson: Columbus Day
With all of these books I hardly find the time to listen to some podcasts, but I still catch up every Thursday with The Magnus Archives which hasn’t lost any of its excitement and, I guess, soon with reach it’s end.
So, that’s it for now. If there is something new coming up, I’m sure there will be a “look-what-I-finished” post.